85
      Thursday
      86 / 71
      Friday
      87 / 68
      Saturday
      88 / 70

      Chimney Fire Destroys Two Homes in Owasso

      An Owasso family is homeless after the home they were renting caught on fire shortly after they started a fire in the fireplace.

      The renters say they checked with the landlord first to make sure it was ok to do so. They say before they knew it, the entire attic and second floor were on fire. Roughly 15 people were at the house as they were hosting family who were visiting from Ohio.

      The fire jumped to the neighbors house and destroyed that house as well.

      Fortunately there were no injuries.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER