Cream Cheese Filled Peach Muffins
1. Combine all dry ingredients. Mix well.
1 cup flour
3/4 cup quick oats
1/3 cup oat bran
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2. Combine all liquid ingredients. Mix until dry ingredients are moist.
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3. Mix in 3/4 cup Alberta Red peeled peaches and 1/3 cup chopped, toasted walnuts. Fill muffin tin halfway full.
4. Place dollop of cream cheese mixture in the center of muffin tin.
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 cup Alberta Red peaches
5. Fill muffin tin the rest of the way with muffin mixture. Bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.