component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      43
      Monday
      65 / 43
      Tuesday
      62 / 37
      Wednesday
      67 / 46

      Crews Respond to Heater Fire at North Tulsa Apartment

      Fire crews were on hand at a north Tulsa apartment complex early Tuesday morning after a heating unit caught fire.

      It happened just after midnight when Tulsa Fire Department responded to the downstairs apartment at 2163 N Hartford Ave.

      According to TFD's Stan May, the fire was contained to the heater in the hot water closet and was due to a mechanical failure in the unit.

      May told KTUL.com that no injuries were sustained during the fire and damage was estimated to be around $10,000 in property and contents.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER