Downed Power Lines Cause Minor Grass Fire
Crews repaired a couple power lines that went down and caused a minor grass fire early Thursday morning in midtown Tulsa.
Residents in the neighborhood near 16th and Florence notified the Tulsa Fire Department around 4 a.m.
At the scene firefighters found the downed lines sparking and a grass fire that burned a small portion of a home's shed. No major damage was reported.
Public Service of Oklahoma crews told KTUL that the lines were disconnected from the power pole due to the wind. They were able to arrived on scene and repair the issue without any outages in the neighborhood.