1/2 pounds ground beef8 ounces egg noodles, uncooked (try whole grain)12 ounces fat free cottage cheese12 ounces reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce1 tablespoon Italian seasoningNon-stick cooking spray
- Brown ground beef. Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Add 1 cup water and uncooked pasta. Cover and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cottage cheese. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes to melt cheese.