Family Escapes Sapulpa House As It Goes Up In Flames

A Sapulpa family of 5 escapes their home as it goes up in flames Tuesday night.

The fire broke out around 9 p.m. at 110999 S. 54th Pl.

Firefighters tell us two adults and three children were able to make it out.

Our cameras spotted flames coming out of the roof as smoke billowed out of the attic.

An adult male suffered burns to his hand. The family's dog also did not survive.

Investigators believe the blaze started in the garage where a welding unit was left turned on.