component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      40
      Friday
      53 / 34
      Saturday
      44 / 23
      Sunday
      45 / 33

      Tulsa School Evacuated After Towel Dispenser Catches Fire

      Fire alarms sound Tuesday afternoon at Hale High School, and it's not a drill.

      A source tells KTUL.com the fire alarms sounded at the campus just after 3:00pm and that everyone was told to leave the building.

      Officials said it was caused by a paper towel dispenser in a bathroom that caught fire. The fire was put out quickly.

      The fire activated the sprinklers.

      No one was hurt.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER