MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire Leaves Family Homeless

An overnight fire leaves an east Tulsa family homeless.

The blaze broke out around 12:00 midnight at a house near 11th and 129th East Avenue.

None of the family members were home at the time, and no one was hurt. Flames began in a front room and traveled down the hallway causing heavy smoke damage. The family was able to stay with neighbors for the night.

Firefighters speculated the cause might be connected to a widespread power outage earlier in the evening.

Trending

LOADING