Tulsa firefighters battled a large house fire in midtown Friday afternoon.
The three-bedroom house on the 4600 block of S. Quincy Place is a total loss.
Tulsa Fire Department's Capt. Stan May said preliminary reports indicate that the cause was accidental and "electrical in nature."
As a KTUL crew arrived on scene, the garage was fully engulfed in intense flames.
KTUL's Burt Mummolo reported that a young couple were just finishing renovations on the home after purchasing it in November. They are expecting a child and planned to move in soon. They watched as the home burned.
According to a neighbor, the home was unoccupied at the time due to remodeling. The owners had just finished renovations.
One firefighter was transported to OSU Medical Center in serious condition due to minor burns and smoke inhalation.