component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      25
      Thursday
      50 / 33
      Friday
      59 / 31
      Saturday
      45 / 25

      House Fire Damages Sand Springs Home

      A Sand Springs house was partially damaged by a fire this afternoon.

      The family thinks the fire started when a young male was trying to charge an RC car battery. The battery reportedly blew up and ignited the fire, the family thinks.

      The fire damaged one room and other parts of the home were damaged by smoke.

      There were reportedly no major injuries, but one female was being treated by authorities on scene.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER