It's Craftastic! Cut Back Tee
ShirtScissorsMarking toolRulerNeedle & thread (or safety pins)
- Fold T-shirt/tank top in half, resting the side seams on top of one another.
- Mark as high as you want the detail to begin and work your way down. Leave a mark that's 4-6 inches in length every 1 inch down the spine.
- Take your scissors and cut along the lines marked.
- Once all the lines are cut pick up the shirt and stretch in horizontally.
- Take the second strand down the back and loop it through the first hole at the top of the tank.
- Take the third strand and loop ir through the loop the second strand made.
- Do that until you reach the last one.
- When you reach the bottom take the final loop and either sew it to the bottom of the tank or safety pin it for an edgy look.