It's Craftastic! Etching Glass
glass cup, vase, plate, etc.
amour etch acid (hobby lobby)
small paint brush
sticker paper or contact paper
- Draw or print out your word or design onto sticker/contact paper.
- Carefully cut out design or words with your xacto knife.
- Stick the design onto your glass, because we are using a drinking glass, the round surface makes it a bit tricky to evenly get your sticker on surface so glow slow sticking a little piece at a time.
- Make sure your design is stuck good around edges, rub out all air bubbles.
- Using your paint brush apply an ample amount of your etch acid.
- Leave etch acid on 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the etch acid and remove your stencil.
Project designed by Katie Martin www.passivejuicemotel.com
Special thanks to MADE: The Indie Emporium Shop