component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      45
      Monday
      48 / 28
      Tuesday
      50 / 26
      Wednesday
      51 / 36

      Natural Gas Leak Causes Explosion, Fire at Mannford Apartment Complex

      An explosion tore apart an apartment complex in Mannford.

      Firefighters say the fire started by a natural gas leak in the mechanical closet.

      Neighbors of the Salt Creek apartments say they heard a loud boom just after 5:30. The complex was comprised of 4 townhouses.

      Nearby neighbors rushed in to help any victims. One person was transported to the hospital by ambulance, and 4 others were taken by friends.

      The apartments are located at 200 Hinton Boulevard.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER