Double homicide suspect speaks with KTUL reporter before arrest

In a bold and brazen move that has stunned even Tulsa police homicide detectives, one of the men arrested in connection with the killing of two young adults, actually gave an interview at the scene of the crime with Tulsa's Channel 8 less than an hour after the bodies were discovered.

The shocking discovery came to light a day after Darren Price was arrested in connection with the execution style killing of Ethan Nichols and Carissa Horton Sunday Night.Hours before his arrest however, Price returned to the park where he made small talk with a KTUL photojournalist then agreed to speak on camera about what was taking place.In the interview Price is asked what he thought about the crime scene and had this to say, " I thinks its real crazy. I bring my kids out here to play. Got to raise the question, is it safe to even walk around this town with people just dying and stuff."

He goes on to add that, "It don't make me feel real easy and I stay close by here."Chilling when we have just learned some of the details into these senseless killings.Police say Nichols and Horton arrived at the park shortly before 9:30 p.m. Sunday.And according to police, Darren Price and Jirao Davis had allegedly agreed to rob the couple after ambushing them.Police say that's exactly what they did, then decided to force the two to their knees and shoot them execution style.The two then run from the scene only to return two hours later and take Nichols'{} 2001 Pontiac Grand Am.Shortly before 11:00 a.m. Monday a couple walking their dog discovered the bodies and called police.Around that same time police say the Nichols family reported him missing and gave a description of his Grand Am. {}Police also say that the family had received a text from his phone around 12:15 p.m. Monday. Over an hour after the two were found dead in the park.While detectives worked the crime scene TPD officers with the motor-vehicle division began a scan of all apartment complexes within 10 miles of the park.Officers located the missing Grand AM at the Salida Creek Apartments located at 10149 South 98th East Avenue.{} Less than a mile from the crime scene.Around 5:00 p.m. Monday, after watching the car for several hours, officers spotted Price and another male get into the car.That's when police moved in and after a short chase they were able to get the car to stop and took Price and the other man into custody.Only Price was arrested as the other man had no knowledge of the crime.We're told by police that Price later confessed to the crime. Police also say that the investigation later led them to an apartment complex at 31st and Mingo where they confronted Davis.Police say a short foot pursuit took place but Davis was captured and arrested.{} A search warrant was obtained and detectives recovered a 9mm pistol from inside the apartment.Both Price and Davis are being held without bond inside the Tulsa County Jail on two complaints of murder in the first degree and two complaints of robbery.We will have more on these senseless murders as well as more on the candid interview with Darren Price, starting today at 5pm on Tulsa's Channel 8.