The University of Oklahoma Board of Regents approved today a $370 million upgrade to Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
The upgrades will be funded through bonds and private fundraising.
Highlights of the current conceptual renderings include:
- Seating bowl that will surround Owen Field as the south end zone becomes fully connected to the east and west stands.
- An increase to 43 restroom locations.
- Additional concession stands.
- 16 moving stairways and 18 new elevators.
- Chair-back seating options, expanded concourses and fan cooling rooms.