79
      Monday
      97 / 79
      Tuesday
      95 / 76
      Wednesday
      94 / 75

      Apartment Fire in Tulsa Caused by Cigarette

      An overnight apartment fire at 1400 South Elwood Avenue in Tulsa led to one being transported to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the Tulsa Fire Department.

      It was determined that the fire, which was reported at 3:34 a.m., was caused by the cigarette of a man smoking on an upstairs balcony.

      The fire began on the upstairs balcony and then spread to a separate downstairs apartment.

      The occupant in the downstairs unit was transported to an area with injuries that are not believed to be serious, TFD said.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER