Pasta - Ricotta Ravioli
6 each ricotta raviolis
1/4 tsp garlic, minced
pinch chili flakes
3 oz. broccolini, blanched
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
3 Tbsp basil vinaigrette
1 Tbsp parmesan, grates
- drop the raviolis into the pasta cooker with salted water.
- saute garlic, chili flakes, and broccolini in olive oil over medium heat.
- add tomatoes and pine nuts to the pan mixing to incorporate
- in a separate pan, warm basil vinaigrette over low heat.
- one the raviolis float to the top of the water, drain well and transfer to the pan with the basil vinaigrette and toss with parmesan.
- arrange the raviolis on the plate.
- top raviolis with broccolini ragout.