The Rooster Days Rooster Egg Hunt began Monday and will be held across 10 days leading up to Rooster Days.
The hunt features 10 days worth of clues regarding the location of the grand prize egg from participating sponsors. The person to find the winning egg will receive $1,000 in cash, a $45 gift certificate from Cartridge World, a gift certificate for a massage at ZOVA Health and a $25 gift certificate to Martha's Health Food and Herbs.
The Broken Arrow Chamber provided a few options for obtaining the daily clue.
1. Visit one of the presenting sponsor clue outlets in person or on their Facebook pages at 10:15 a.m. to get the daily clue.
Communication Federal Credit Union- 950 N. Aspen
TTCU The Credit Union- 6410 S. Elm Place and 1050 N. 20th
Tate Boys Tire & Service- 1000 E. Houston St.
2. BA Ledger Website (www.baledger.com)
3. Rooster Days Facebook Page (fb.com/roosterdays)
4. Rooster Days Website, under Egg Hunt (roosterdays.com)
5. K95.5 Facebook page (fb.com/k95tulsa)
The winner can claim their prize at the BA Chamber offices at 210 North Main. If the egg is found before the 10 days are up, the winner will be announced on the BA Chamber's website and Facebook.
The finder of the egg will be invited to take part in the Rooster Days Parade May 10.
For more information about the hunt, call the BA Chamber at 918-251-1518.