Downtown Sand Springs Business Destroyed By Fire

      An investigation is beginning Wednesday after a fire destroyed a business in Sand Springs.

      Multiple firefighters were called out around 9 p.m. to the Try It Again Appliances store in the 200 block of East Morrow. Flames were visible from the roof and crews immediately began battling the blaze.

      Initial reports state that several of the walls to the building came down during the attack. The building's age was reportedly the biggest concern.

      Officials added that the building is situated next to the main sub station for downtown Sand Springs.

      No injuries were reported at the scene of the fire. There were initial reports that a person was living inside the business at the time, he was nowhere inside at the time.

      Officials are expected to release a cause for the fire sometime this week.