Sapulpa Family Loses Home to Fire

Fire Crews were at the scene of a house fire early Wednesday morning in Sapulpa that left a family homeless.

It happened around 3 a.m. when Sapulpa Fire responded to the residence at 21133 W. Highway 33.

According to officials, the family said they woke up to the smell of smoke and realized the house was on fire. Crews were unable to save the house during the fire.

It is uncertain what cause the fire at this time. The adults and children were able to leave the house without any injuries.

Stay with as we receive any further updates.