South Tulsa Home Damaged After Attic Catches Fire
Tulsa Firefighters had difficulty putting out a fire at a south Tulsa home due to the wind.A fire started in the attic of a home near 7500 S. Braden, Friday night. Firefighters say the wind made it difficult to put out the fire. The Tulsa Fire Department sent out a tweet including a link to a Vine video showing the fire emerging from the house. The fire itself originated from the attic, but spread to lower levels. The house was damaged, but is not a total loss. No one was injured in the fire.