component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      46
      Thursday
      50 / 33
      Friday
      59 / 31
      Saturday
      45 / 25

      Spark From Fan Causes Blaze

      Firefighters quickly extinguish a blaze at an industrial business in east Tulsa.

      Investigators believe a ventilation fan shorted out and caused a spark at the location, near 4100 S 87th E Ave. The spark landed in the insulation of a small storage building attached to the main business.

      Damage was limited to the storage area and no one was injured.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER