Tulsa State Fair parking do's and don'ts
The start of the Tulsa State Fair is right around the corner and the City of Tulsa wants to remind all visitors of the parking dos and don'ts.Parking on side streets or in yards is illegal and Tulsa Police will be out enforcing the ordinance that carries a $30 to $60 dollar fine.Illegally parked vehicles can be towed at the owner's expense if parked in areas marked with "Tow Away Zone" signs or if they are obstructing normal traffic flow. Homeowners offering up their yards for parking could be fined up to $500.There will be plenty of free parking and Park-N-Ride shuttles for visitors..Free Parking sites:
- Expo Square
- Tulsa Promenade Mall: 41st Street and Yale Avenue (Southside Parking Garage)
- Nathan Hale High School, 6960 E. 21st St.
- Tulsa Public Schools Education Service Center: 3027 S. New Haven Ave.
Park-N-Ride shuttles will operate on weekend days from the above locations.
Shuttle times are:
- Friday, September 30th and October 7th, 6:30 p.m. to Midnight
- Saturday, October 1st and 8th, 10a.m. to Midnight
- Sunday, October 2nd and 9th, 11 a.m. to 11p.m.