Tulsa Police investigators say suffocation may have led to the death of two homeless men in North Tulsa, Wednesday Evening.
Police were called to the scene near Pine Street and Highway 75 around 6 p.m. Tommy Rogers, 53, and another unidentified man were found dead inside the tent by a passerby.
Tulsa Police tell KTUL.com, it appears the two men had lit a candle inside the tent they were living in and died from a lack of oxygen. Police believe the two had only been dead for a few hours.
The identities of the two men have not yet been released.
Look for more on this story later on-air on Tulsa's Channel 8 and on-line at KTUL.com