Family Of Four Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning



    Tulsa Firefighters say a family of four was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.It happened about 3:30 Tuesday morning in the 12000 block of E 18th St.Hazmat crews detected a reading of 145 parts per million, and as high as 245 parts per million in one of the bedrooms.{} The Tulsa Fire Department considers anything above 35 parts per million dangerous.Gas levels were also high, and could have caused an explosion. {}Crews found the heater in the bathroom wall was leaking.A 4-year-old girl, a 12-year-old girl, a 28-year-old man and a 30-year-old woman were treated at the scene and were admitted to the hospital in fair condition.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...