TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — The Tulsa Fire Department responded to reports of sparking and smoke at the Riverchase Apartments near Riverside Parkway and East 79th Place after power was restored.
Tulsa police said the power had been out in the area due to a transformer blowing, and as the power was being restored, they received calls and reports of smoke and sparks in some tenants' apartments.
Tulsa fire requested PSO come evaluate the situation.
Officials now say the scene is clear.
This is a developing story.