SAND SPRINGS, Okla. (KTUL) — Firefighters are considering a Sand Springs building a total loss after it went up in flames overnight.
A pool house near West 61st Street and South 157th West Avenue caught fire around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. The fire chief for the Sand Springs Fire Department said the flames spread quickly, and the roof caved in.
The Keystone Fire Department had to bring in two tanker trucks because there were no fire hydrants in the area.
No one was hurt in the fire. Firefighters are still investigating what sparked the flames.